Hospital Air Purifier Hepa Air Scrubber Hire
44Kg, 51mm H × 51mm W × 130mm D
Abatement Technologies HEPA-CARE® HC800FTF Air Purification System
This containment air filtration system is equiped with HEPA filters so efficient they capture at least 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns in size. Measles, chickenpox and shingles droplets are typically about 0.5 microns in size. They can be used as a patient isolation infection control unit or for cleanrooms and labs.
Five airflow settings
125 Watts or Less
Pre-filter - 2" particulate pre-filter treated with an EPA-registered microbial growth inhibitor (MERV 8). HEPA Filter (Pharmaceutical-grade) - Individually tested and certified to IEST-RP-CC001.3
This module can be installed in a hospital to create a negative pressure patient isolation room. Though the use of the ducting kit which we can supply. The unit which is equipped with a Hepa filter is capable of air exchanges of over 12 per hour.
Many high capacity air purifiers on the market can be noisy and difficult to move around. The HC800 unit has well constructed castors and is very quiet at 59 Db which is ideal for a hospital, lab or clean room environment where patients are sleeping or workers are present.
Using as a recirculating Air Scrubber
If not in use as a negative air patient isolation, it can simply be used as a recirculating Hepa air cleaner.. This can reduce airborne pathogens in aireas of high risk such as emergency patient waiting rooms. T
- 2" particulate pre filter treated with microbial gorwth inhibitor
- A Pharmaceutical hepa filter. Silicone- gel seal with anodised aluminium frame.
Optional Carbon Filter for Filtration of Odours
If there are VOC's present in a clean room or hospital, we recommend the use of the Carbon filter which can be attached as a pre filter. This can filter out any gas phase contaminants or odours from the air.
Thousands of the HC800 in service today
This unit is the standard for air filtration in hospitals for many reasons:
- High airflow. 900 CFM in this size unit is simply the best you can find
- Certified s Class 2 Medical devices under FD 510K.
- Certified with NRTL to conform with relevant UL and CSA safety standards. This is a very high level of standard in USA.
- It is designed so that contaminants cannot bypass the HEPA filter.
- Narrow design with high quality castors
- Universities and Schools to protect workers from TB or other lab sampling
- Clean rooms and NATA approved laboratories
- Since this unit is portable, it can be rolled and a temporary installation can be made into a room which does not have negative airflow and dedicated or HEPA-filtered exhaust. Remember that relevant PPE is still required
- Influenza outbreak containment
- Portable Hospital quarantine rooms, negative pressure isolation rooms, or isolation wards
- Hospital & Healthcare Construction and Silica / Asbestos Control
- Infection Control and Air filtration systems