DELMHORST Water Damage, Timber / Concrete Floor Moisture Meter Hire
This moisture meter also acts as a thermo-hygrometer, ensuring you have all the readings you need to properly inspect and document efficient water damage restoration. This meter is a very common meter and accepted as setting the standard. We use this meter for our professional reports.
Using the pin probe, this unit can read the moisture content (expressed as a percentage) of a range of different materials including but not limited to timber, plasterboard, carpet and concrete.
Ambient Air Testing
This unit also acts as a thermo-hygrometer, allow you to accurately measure the ambient air in the intended drying enviroment. This will help you to control and speed up the drying process.
Concrete Thermo-Hygrometric Testing
This unit, with the help of supplied plugs, can be used to measure the thermo-hygrometrics of a concrete slab. This can be used to aid the speed of concrete drying.
- A digital display
- Pin Mode
- 5%-60% wood scale.
- Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- 0.1% – 6% drywall scale.
- 0–100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Non-invasive scan mode (a reference scale 0-300)
- Thermo-hygrometer and a RH sensor
- Temperature measurement range of -20 to 70°C
- Relative Humidity measurement range of 0 – 100%
- Dew point measurements
- GPK measurements
- Export measurements and data over usb cable
- Temperature displayed in celcius
- Use one of two types of moisture probes
- Pin probe
- Hammer probe
Delmhorst Total Check
Wood Floor Drying Job Where We Used the Delmhorst Total Check
We used the delmorst with the hammer probe attachment to take the moisture levels in several different locations to confirm the timber floor is drying.